- Protecting our volunteers, presenters and staff by introducing new health and cleaning practices in the radio station.
- Protecting our community by suspending group visits to the studios until further notice.
- We’ll continue to broadcast our regular programs hosted by our dedicated volunteer presenters wherever possible.
- We’ll bring you local news, local personalities and plenty of music to soothe your soul.
- Promoting caring, sharing, warmth and kindness in our community.
You can find public health announcements on the Australian Government Department of Health website at
For health information about Coronavirus in Victoria go to
About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
If you have concerns about your health or suspect you may have the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), speak to your GP (please call ahead to your medical centre) or call the dedicated hotline –
1800 675 398
– open 24 hours, 7 days.
- Please keep Triple Zero (000) for emergencies only.
Sharing facts to reduce social stigma and anxiety
Your community radio station plays a critical role in delivering its community with informed, factual information while also preventing the social stigma associated with COVID-19. You can find resources